£50000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently supporting an iconic Nottingham based business with global reach and an innovative product portfolio in their search for a Group Financial Accountant.
The business has seen some serious growth in the past year, the group was one of the best performers on the FTSE index and they've seen revenue grow by 39% in the same period.
You will have full financial reporting responsibility and will partner with the FD to help grow the Finance team and overseer the finances for global operations. This will include maintaining relationships with the senior leadership team, alongside business partnering with the development teams and commercial operations to drive efficiencies. Budgeting, forecasting, statutory and management reporting and international and domestic tax make up this really well rounded Group Financial Accountant role.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to use and sharpen your technical accounting skills within a FTSE environment and will therefore provide a strong platform for further career growth. Key duties will include:
- Ownership of the month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting processes
- Improving and maintaining strong financial controls
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit reports
- Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts and other analysis
- Producing reports and analysis for external analysts and banks; and
- Identifying and implementing process and control improvements
The ideal candidate will combine formal accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA) with a demonstrable track record within a technically focused accounting role in a large corporate entity, or as a first mover from a top 10 practice.
- Offering up to £60,000 + Share options + Bonus
- Flexible working - very output-focused and will only get involved if they feel people are taking advantage
- Looking to create a really strong high performance team that is renowned for producing high quality work
- Great role with a really strong hiring manager, both intellectually and culturally.
- Creating opportunities for internal secondments
- Early finish on a Friday!
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.