£40000 - £45000.00 per annum + additional benefits
2 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a qualified ACA, ACCA Accountant to make their first step out of practice and into industry.
My client is a highly prosperous business and continued expansion has resulted in their looking to recruit a Group Accountant. The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to senior stakeholders including board members. The position offers superb career advancement going forwards.
You will need to be a qualified ACA/ACCA with strong technical experience and commercial acumen.
Duties of the job will include:
- Identifying, implementing and driving improvements to current processes and procedures
- Managing year end statutory accounts and acting as a key point of contact for Audit and external partners
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Assisting the finance leadership team in relation to M&A activity within the group and providing support for the acquisition and integration process
- Providing technical accounting advice
- Ad hoc project work
This is a high-profile role within the finance team and a fantastic chance to develop your career and gain experience to M&A in a large, flourishing business.
This role needs someone who is commercially driven, with outstanding communication and teamworking skills, self-drive and initiative and who will thrive in a fast-paced, developing environment. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) who has trained and worked in a Big 4/Top 10 practice environment. You may be seeking your first move out of practice, or have done so already and are keen to take on a new challenge.