£40000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
17 days ago
Group Accountant | Nottinghamshire | Offering up to £45,000 + Bonus + 6% Pension
Are you a self-motivated individual with great attention to detail and happy to take ownership of processes and drive improvements? An excellent communicator with the ability to strike a rapport with both colleagues and other departments within the company? This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed group of SME's in a brand new role as Group Accountant, and number 2 to the FD.
You'll be respsonisble for the accounting and management reporting of the Group legal entity and the consolidation and management reporting of the group accounts. A large proportion of the role will be working on projects and initiatives to drive the Group forwards on its merger journey.
The business has enjoyed 25% YOY growth for the past 4 years and with expected growth of 50% over the next 2 years this is the ideal time for an ambitious ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant to join. The Finance Team has been central to supporting the business through this continued expansion.
The role is broad, suiting an autonomous individual who enjoys working across the business to progress reporting and processes in an ever-evolving environment. To this end, they want someone with the prior knowledge to be able to own these processes and stamp their own mark on the reporting processes that underpin the foundations for their ambitious growth agenda.
Offering up to £45,000 + Bonus + 6% Pension
The vacancy for the Group Accountant will see the incumbent work as part of a small team, reporting in to the Finance Director:
- Group consolidation of the legal entities
- Management reporting of Group results
- Implementation of standardised reporting and timetables across the Group
- Supporting the CFO and FD on any projects or initiatives
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
- Provide financial analysis & support as required.
You’ll have a real appetite and curiosity for detail, and a proactive approach to ‘go find’, understanding what’s important and making things happen.
- Be fully qualified, preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience of group accounting and consolidation
- FP&A experience within a group environment preferred
- Experience of improving processes and procedures
Candidates will have an eye for detail, be strong verbal & written communicators, will have the maturity and gravitas to work at up to Board level and who seek to work for a company offering both a positive culture and a strong work life balance (2 days home, 3 days office)