£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, car allowance, up to 31 days holidays and full training.
27 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant | East Midlands | Remote Working | £18,000 to £20,000
Have you recently graduated and are looking for your first step on the career ladder? We are looking for passionate and motivated graduates to join our growing team!
Our graduate programme offers comprehensive training in all aspects of consultancy recruitment, with clear steps for progression. You’ll be part of a successful team who are renowned for their high-quality service. You’ll be partnering with leading organisations in the East Midlands, such as Vision Express, Boots, Punch Taverns and many more! Successful graduate trainees are likely to triple their earnings within 2 years of the programme at Cherry.
What kind of person will this role suit?
- You’ll be curious by nature, love to understand drivers and motivators of people and help them find new career opportunities.
- You will have a passion for people, be a self-starter with lots of common sense and high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Have a growth mindset - look to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- You’ll enjoy working with others and find it easy to build rapport with a wide variety of people, internally and externally.
- Have great organisational skills within a dynamic climate.
- Passionate, with a positive energy and the momentum to make things happen and the drive to take ownership and ensure things get delivered to a high quality.
- If you enjoy working towards the bigger picture and plan to achieve your goals then this could be the career for you.
What does the role entail?
- Your role will be very varied – no two days will be the same, as you will be liaising with many of the region’s leading organisations - it’s important that you’re a confident communicator (written and spoken) and that you feel at home working in a professional environment.
- You’ll have access to our comprehensive training programme – a blend of virtual, class based, at desk and in person 1:1s accumulating to around 100 hours in the first 12 months.
- We’ll teach you how to be business savvy and help to refine skills such as business development, marketing, HR, sales and customer retention.
- Career progression at Cherry is transparent and will be driven by you.
- Salary advancement is uncapped - those that go the extra mile will be rewarded with performance related pay.
- Getting your career off to a great start, you’ll have a superb base to develop skills and experience that will set you up for many other roles in business.
What would a career at Cherry Professional look like?
- You will be joining a business where people are at the very heart of everything we do.
- Our aim is to empower our staff to be successful and happy (whatever that means to them personally).
- You’ll have the opportunity to truly develop your skills and career in a direction that resonates with you. Whether that is leading and developing people, becoming an elite consultant in your chosen area, or growing into a specialist role that supports and drives the wider business.
- Salary £18,000 to £20,000 basic, plus uncapped commission - average earnings are c£30k in year 1
- Full training
- Company laptop & mobile phone
- Car allowance (subject to targets)
- Blended remote and in office working (City Centre office)
- Team and individual incentives (including annual European incentive, Staff Treats discount)
- 31 days holiday (including stats) and rising on service.