£20000 - £22000 per annum
22 days ago
Are you a graduate or someone who wants to gain more experience in finance? Well, we are working with an innovative and well-known Nottinghamshire based organisation who are recruiting for an Accounts Payable professional to join their finance team. The right candidate will be provided with full training and support - you will also be able to develop your finance knowledge in an environment that offers growth and that has a positive approach to ensuring the work life balance of their employees. This role can be hybrid when training is complete and when you feel confident in the role!
- Processing manual and electronic invoices to the Finance systems
- Dealing with invoices
- Assisting with system and process improvement
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve queries.
- Work with others to help resolve invoice and purchase order differences.
- Communicate with purchasing to arrange corrections to purchase orders.
- Looking into potential over payments, and if necessary contacting suppliers to secure repayment.
- Liaise with suppliers, key stakeholders and colleagues.
You will need to have
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good people skills
- Organised and able to work on multiple tasks
- Be a self-starter who can prioritise tasks and manage deadlines
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
Roles you may have applied for: Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of their client