£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
General Manager | Derbyshire | Up to £40,000 | Exclusive to Cherry
We are delighted to be exclusively partnered with this organisation again to recruit their General Manager in Derby. This is an exciting and extremely varied role, working in a supportive and rewarding environment with a fantastic team. The successful applicant will be able to help shape the future of the organisation and work alongside the board to secure a sustainable and profitable future.
With a high level of business and financial acumen you will have previous experience of dealing with staff, volunteers and members of the general public, delivering an engaging and empathetic message to the wide range of stakeholders.
- To provide strategic leadership and deliver the strategic plan as agreed with the board
- To be responsible for successful operation, growth and development
- To have overall responsibility for compliance with all the regulatory and financial controls
- To promote, develop and deliver the business plans, products and services to ensure ongoing improvements to member services
- To provide strategic, operational and financial management of the business focussing on business development, financial accounting, credit control and people management
- To be responsible for the management and development of employees
- To maintain effective working relationships with the board of directors
- Experience of working in banking or accounting
- Experience leading a team
- Have evidence of working in partnership with local councils, the trade association and other similar organisations
- Understand how to implement innovative solutions effectively
What's on offer;
- Up to £40,000
- Pension contribution
- 6 weeks’ annual holiday (including bank holidays)
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch for a confidential conversation or click apply!
This role is commutable from Derby, Nottingham and Leicester.
Other roles you may have applied for include, Operations Manager, Strategy and Operational Manager, Business Manager.