£30000 - £40000.00 per annum
26 days ago
FP&A Analyst| £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits | Leicestershire | FinTech Sector
Are you a Finance graduate (or similar!) who has discovered a passion for data?
Are you highly analytical and have a strong attention to detail giving you the ability to spot trends and opportunities for commercial benefit?
Are you comfortable receiving large data sets on excel for manipulation before reporting in a clear and concise format by the management team?
If so then I am currently working on a fantastic opportunity that could be right for you …
- My client is a growing start up business in the Fintech sector who are swiftly developing a strong presence in the East Midlands.
- You will be part of a growing team where the sky really is the limit in terms of what the future might hold for both business and this role.
- You will typically receive data from the system in excel format and need to manage accordingly however a new BI tool is being implemented as we speak therefore this will be utilized more and more as it is embedded across the organization
- Preparation of Month End Packs for leadership team on a monthly basis
- Liaising with IT stakeholders to assess what types of reports are required and how they can be produced.
- Reporting of Cost Centre information back to internal stakeholders including P&L's and Project spend etc
- Analysis of margins, returns and profitability of funds, projects and wider business endeavors to establish ROI etc.
- Pipeline analysis providing insight of current business activity taking a proactive approach to ensure profitability and returns are improved and losses mitigated.
What do I need to be considered?
- Degree educated - ideally finance, economics or data based
- Recognised accounting qualification is useful but not essential
- Strong Excel Skills (formulas, V-Look ups, Macros etc)
- High Attention to Detail
- Proactive approach to workload, strong self initiative
- Ambitious and driven with ability to perform in a start up environment
Sound like you? If so please click apply or get in touch for more information.