£32000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
3 months ago
FP&A Analyst - Burton on Trent
Are you an experienced FP&A Analyst looking to work for a highly respected, innovative and dynamic international business?
This high-profile role will give you the chance to shine!
To provide key financial data, analytics and management to the Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders at regional level.
- Production of standard and ad hoc reports, incl. variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
- Play a key part in decisions relating to support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, corporate P&L from operations budgeting and forecasting to corporate performance and trading analysis, and project analysis.
- Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support business decisions.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in - processes, systems and procedures.
- Building strong relationships within the Commercial and Finance teams, and collaborate to deliver high quality business information.
You will be providing insight to focus attention on key performance areas in support of decision making and be actively involved in business improvement initiatives, and following up with Finance and transactional teams to implement and deliver new initiatives.
You will love working with Excel - Advanced level.
You will enjoy modelling data and advising of trends and analysis, and have the acumen to quickly become au fait with financial systems knowledge and ability to access and interpret data.
With great communication and interpersonal-skills, you will bridging operational and financial performance and presenting complex information in "layman's terms".
You will have the confidence to challenge process and identify opportunities for business improvement, and in providing this information, so build string relationships across stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- You will be newly qualified or part-qualified finalist at a professional finance qualification level - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience as a finance analyst including experience of operational planning, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, scenario analysis and modelling skills.With strong business acumen, you will have an appreciation of trading metrics and KPIs, and their impact on the financial success of business.
- You will be able to prioritise your work, fluent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
You will be adept in making the best use of IT including: Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle.
Other jobs you may be interested in: Financial Analyst; Business Analyst; Part-qualified Accountant; Commercial Finance Analyst
Easy commute from: Burton-on-Trent; Castle Donington; Swadlincote; Loughborough; Ashby de la Zouch; Derby; Lichfield; Loughborough; Uttoxeter