£25000 - £35000 per annum
22 days ago
FP&A Analyst | Salary circa £30,000 (DOE) + benefits | North Leicestershire
Are you a part qualified accountant with commercial finance experience?
Do you possesses high level analytical skills and the ability not only to interpret data but also communicate this effectively with a variety of stakeholders?
Are you looking for a hands on role with a high degree of ownership and strong exposure to exec level stakeholders?
Sound intriguing? If so read on …
What is the business like?
The UK business sits within a global group of companies that manufacture products positively benefitting our daily lives. You will sit in a medium sized UK finance team that has recently restructured and provide business insight across the group. You will report in to FC directly yet will be required to liaise with other execs across the group where necessary.
Although global, communication across the business is cohesive and transparent. The team are friendly and hard working yet appreciate life is not all work and no play!
What might you typically expect to be involved in?
- Completing complex analysis using Excel, manipulating and reporting your findings
- Produce month end reports communicating these appropriately to the relevant stakeholders
- Maintaining and update in internal dashboards to reflect current performance including analysis of sales, margins etc
- Producing trend analysis reports showing the weekly/monthly commentary providing advice where appropriate.
- Collection of data and calculation of weekly KPI's
- Provide Support to wider finance team when required on an ad-hoc basis
What will you need to apply?
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) or QBE based on the role spec
- Practical Experience within a Commercial Finance function
- Analytical Mind
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with a variety of accounting systems / ERP's
- Commercial Awareness
- Strong Communication Skills both Verbal and Written
How does that sound? Interested? If so please click apply and I will review your CV at the earliest possibility or give me a call to discuss further.