£38000 - £43000 per annum
11 months ago
FP&A Analyst | Burton-on-Trent | Offering up to £43,000 + Benefits
Cherry Professional are currently working on a fantastic opportunity to join a highly profitable and growing UK PLC. The successful applicant will join this organisation at an exciting time as, due to growth in recent years, they are now expanding the FP&A team to ensure this continues for many years to come.
This new role of FP&A Analyst will be instrumental in implementing the Company's objectives and in turn shaping the future of this innovative and expanding business. Working closely with the FP&A Manager, the focus of the role is on analytics and reporting .You will give key support to the business teams and Group Finance in ensuring they have the highest quality information for decision making while providing advice, influence and challenge on the decisions that drive the group's strategic vision.
This role will suit a high calibre individual with the ambition and determination to help drive the long-term growth of this leading organisation. The individual will flourish in a working environment which provides the ideal setting to develop personally and professionally.
- Provide day to day financial management and analytics to support the respective Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders at regional level.
- Perform decision support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, Corporate P&L from operations budgeting and forecasting to corporate performance and trading analysis, and project analysis.
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports, incl. variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
- Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support business decisions.
- Be flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, incl. scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
Who the client is looking for…
- Newly qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong planning and organising skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated capability with MS Excel is essential for business financial modelling.
- Strong analytical, numerical and IT skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and an aptitude for building relationships across all levels of an organisation and challenge Business Managers beyond finance on their assumptions.
- Up to £43,000 basic salary
- 10% Bonus
- Up to 5% Pension
- Family Healthcare
- Life Cover
- Full training and continuous development reviews
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays (plus the option to buy or sell holidays!)
This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a well-regarded and well-known brand based in Burton-on-Trent.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.