£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus,Pension,Healthcare,discounts
18 days ago
Financial Reporting Manager - Derby - £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus,Pension,Healthcare,discounts
Financial Reporting Manager, Burton-on-Trent. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant to make their first step into a market leading company who offer a fabulous work / life balance and a superb working environment.
My client is a highly prosperous business and continued expansion has resulted in their need to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to senior stakeholders including board members. The position offers superb career advancement going forwards.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting, the Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for reviewing and challenging the statutory financial information packs and designing and developing the delivery of the record to report strategy and process.
You will need to be a qualified ACA or ACCA with technical experience and commercial acumen.
Duties of the job will include:
- Preparation of quarterly and year end reporting information under IFRS
- Review and understand monthly trial balances
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP of relevant subsidiary companies.
- Facilitate the external audit of the Group reporting submissions and financial statements. Prepare or review work-papers for internal / external auditors.
- Co-ordination of information required by the Group tax department as part of the year-end tax compliance requirements
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Maintain a detailed and up to date knowledge of all matters related to IFRS
- This is a high-profile role within the finance team and a fantastic chance to develop your career and gain experience in a large, flourishing business.
This role needs someone who is commercially driven, with outstanding communication and teamworking skills, self-drive and initiative and who will thrive in a fast-paced, developing environment. You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) who has trained in practice either seeking your first move out into industry or a subsequent move.
Other jobs you may have applied for is Financial accountant; Finance Manager; Financial Analyst ; Reporting Analyst; Reporting Accountant.
Opportunuity is commutable from Derby; Stoke-on-Trent; Nottingham; Leicester; Birmingham; Coventry