£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus,Pension,Healthcare,discounts
about 1 month ago
Are you fed up with a poor work / life balance? This is a great opportunity for a qualified ACA, ACCA Accountant to make their first step into a great company who offer a fabulous work / life balance and a superb working environment.
My client is a highly prosperous business and continued expansion has resulted in their need to recruit a Financial Reporting Manager. The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to senior stakeholders including board members. The position offers superb career advancement going forwards.
You will need to be a qualified ACA/ACCA with strong technical experience and commercial acumen.
Duties of the job will include:
- Preparation of quarterly and year end reporting information under IFRS
- Review and understand monthly trial balances
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP of relevant subsidiary companies.
- Facilitate the external audit of the Group reporting submissions and financial statements. Prepare or review work-papers for internal / external auditors.
- Co-ordination of information required by the Group tax department as part of the year-end tax compliance requirements
- Ensure UK statutory accounts
- Maintain a detailed and up to date knowledge of all matters related to IFRS
This is a high-profile role within the finance team and a fantastic chance to develop your career and gain experience in a large, flourishing business.
This role needs someone who is commercially driven, with outstanding communication and teamworking skills, self-drive and initiative and who will thrive in a fast-paced, developing environment. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) who has trained in practice either seeking your first move out into industry or a subsequent move.