£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a vibrant, high growth, Financial Services company based in central Nottingham in their search for a for a first-class finance professional to join them as Financial Controller.
Supporting the CFO and working alongside the CEO, this role requires an experienced, qualified accountant to take responsibility for managing financial controls, delivering accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders; and manage the team's readiness for planned technology changes.
- Responsibility for financial integrity and delivery of robust controls
- Provision of quality technical and analytical support to the CFO
- Supervise and manage all statutory and financial reporting
- Work closely and develop good working relationships with the Directors
- Take full responsibility for the constant management and improvement of financial systems
- Help create an environment of continuous improvement to ensure the business has a robust infrastructure and a finance function that is best in class
- Assisting with fundraising and financial due diligence
- Work alongside the CEO on all financial and planning matters
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Working knowledge of IFRS9
- A proven people manager with experience of managing and developing a team
- Excellent communicator at all levels, able to establish strong relationships across the business
- Prior experience in Insurance or Financial Services would be an advantage
- Hands on pragmatic approach
Offering circa £70,000 base, plus package incl. bonus, benefits & medical insurance
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.