£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + Benefits inc Bonus, Pension
6 months ago
Financial Controller - Derby - £65,000 to £70,000
This is a great opportunity for a Financial controller to join a fast-growing company based in Derby.
The business is diversifying and has grown rapidly in recent years through organic growth and acquisitions and is seeking to recruit an ambitious Financial Controller who will be a key member of the Senior Management Team.
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Finance Director this is a pivotal position within the business as further expansion is planned. The business aims to triple in size in the next few years, partly by growing its international footprint. The company boasts world renowned businesses as its customers
- Lead and develop a team of finance professionals across multiple sites in the UK and Europe.
- Month end reporting and budgeting & forecasting activities
- Business partner with key stakeholders with commercial analysis, planning, financial modelling and strategy advice
- Drive and manage change across the business through cost reduction and margin analysis
- Ensure the new ERP system is probably utilised
- Support the business in the annual audit and statutory accounts process
- Assist the Board with strategic decision making
To be successful you need to be a qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant with a proven track record of leading and developing a team across multiple sites. The role will include regular European travel to ensure sites are being managed effectively and integrated correctly. You will be confident and able to 'hold your own' when in a room of operational staff and, also, have the drive, energy and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced business. There will be opportunities to grow your career as the company expands.
The job is commutable from Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham and Chesterfield
Other jobs you may have applied for are Financial controller, Head of Finance or Finance Manager