£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus, pension
about 1 year ago
Financial Controller - Burton on Trent
A market-leading business based in Burton on Trent are seeking to bolster their senior management team with an experienced Financial Controller. The company is forward-thinking, providing a modern working environment with break out areas. You will be a key facilitator, able to provide insightful analysis and help drive improvements throughout the business.
Duties will include:
- Advising company-wide on all financial management matters
- Leading and managing the finance team
- Implementing effective financial controls
- Clear benchmarking of operational and financial performance
- Challenging all business areas in order to deliver improvements
- Assisting the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders and board members
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA ACMA) with proven experience at a senior level, resilient and adept at implementing change and establishing processes and procedures; an experienced Team Manager with excellent interpersonal skills, able to liaise with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
The position is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham, Stoke on Trent.