£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 days ago
Interim Financial Controller | Derby | Exclusive to Cherry
Cherry Professional are delighted to be partnered with a UK-based Manufacturing SME, who are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for a period of around three months.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be expected to integrate quickly and hit the ground running, seeing the business through Year End and getting to know the people and processes across multiple production facilities.
- Production and analysis of month-end management accounts inclusive of P&L, Balance Sheet and KPI’s, providing a clear insight into business performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Multi-currency cash-flow management and forecasting
- Stock, Debtor and Creditor control
- Maintenance of balance sheet control accounts
- Liaison with external accountants in the preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
- Management of the companies payroll services
- Reporting and submission of VAT and other regulatory requirements
What you'll need;
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience within a manufacturing business
- An eye for detail and the experience to pick out key insights
- Ability to work well with all stakeholders from all levels and disciplines
What's on offer;
- Up to £55,000
- Flexible working available
- Part time hours could be considered
Roles you may have applied for include Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Manager, Senior Management Accountant.