£44000 - £48000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension + additional Benefits
9 months ago
Cherry professional are exclusively recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Financial controller.
Our client is a highly successful services business based in Chesterfield who are seeking to recruit a Financial controller as number two to the Finance Director. The business is fast paced, has experienced fast growth in recent years and are forecasting to continue this expansion. You will also gain excellent senior stake holder exposure and have regular interaction with the senior leadership team. You will be play an important part in the management team.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the accounting operations of the company
- Producing management accounts - managing the information production and streamlining the process to make it slicker.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Supervise and managing the financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead the finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Finance Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
You will be an experienced accountant either qualified through professional qualifications or by experience. With a track record of managing and leading a team of people, you will have an interest in continuous improvement and be savvy with IT systems including an advanced knowledge of Excel.