£45000 - £48000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension + additional Benefits
19 days ago
Cherry professional are exclusively recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Financial controller.
Our client is a highly successful services business based in Chesterfield who are seeking to recruit a Financial controller as number two to the Finance Director. The business is fast paced, has a friendly feel and a positive culture. You will also gain excellent senior stake holder exposure and have regular interaction with the senior leadership team
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for the accounting operations of the company
- Producing management accounts - managing the information production and streamlining the process to make it slicker.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Supervise and managing the financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead the finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Finance Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
You will be an experienced accountant either qualified through professional qualifications or by experience. With a track record of managing and leading a team of people, you will have an interest in continuous improvement and be savvy with IT systems including an advanced knowledge of Excel.