£45000 - £55000 per annum
6 months ago
Financial Controller | Leicestershire | Up to £55,000 + benefits
The client is an SME organisation renowned in their field who foster a creative and dynamic working environment for their employees.
They are currently looking to appoint a Financial Controller who will work closely with the Managing Director to drive the business towards their ambitious 5 year plan. This represents an excellent opportunity to be part of an SME business who are due to embark on a significant period of growth.
The successful applicant will sit across a multiple sites reporting directly to the MD. They will be the key point of contact for finance related matters between the business and group functions.
The role is multi-faceted and includes not only the operational day to day running of a small finance team, financial reporting and compliance but also working with the MD and having a key input into business strategy.
Summary of Responsibilities …
- Day to day management of the Finance function
- Implementing long term strategy for the growth and success of the finance team
- Senior Management role within the organisation who will be the key point of contact for financial matters
- Preparation of Management Accounts and monthly reporting
- Liaising with audit teams (internal/external)
- Compliance with internal processes and relevant UK legislation
- Compilation of Budgets and forecasting
- Tax obligations (calculation and reporting)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with +5 years industry experience
- Degree educated (or QBE)
- Ideally experienced within an SME or high growth environment
- Demonstrable track record of process improvement and driving efficiency
- Good mix of technical skill and commercial activity involvement
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Senior business partner.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client