£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + study, pension, benefits
7 months ago
A fast-paced, growing company is looking to recruit a part qualified accountant in Alfreton.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing company offering the successful candidate excellent career progression. The position would suit someone currently working in manufacturing with knowledge of costing and stock. who has experience of
Job responsibilities will include:
* Producing management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and business partnering with internal stakeholders.
* Provide accurate and timely financial analysis for the business to support their decision making.
* Assistance with Month end processes including managing accruals & prepayments and understanding performance drivers.
* Production of standard costs and calculation of labour rates.
* Stock take reconciliation.
* Production of weekly manufacturing variance reports e.g. Labour , raw material usage and price variance.
* Travel to other sites
The ideal candidate will be a part or newly qualified accountant with experience in the manufacturing sector. Knowledge of costing and stock is preferred along with a proactive, 'can do' attitude.
The company offers a flexible and professional working environment, which is both positive and friendly. This is a great place to develop your career and will offer the successful candidate superb opportunities in the future.