£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Financial Accountant (part-qualified) - Derbyshire - Permanent
Join this progressive business where you will join a growing Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller:
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets accounts, preparing accurate budgets and forecasts .
- Monthly Overhead Reporting
- Analysis of Financial results and providing Key Information to the Management Team
- Perform new and current business profitability analysis to assist in senior management decision making
- Producing a yearly budget for Revenue and Costs
- Producing regular Forecasts based on targets, current market and results
- Issuing Daily Sales Forecasts
- Identifying any risks or opportunities
Working to monitor the efficiencies of theTransactional team in order to achieve targets.
Provision Balance Sheet Reconciliations to ensure all movements are fully understood and adhere to required accounting rules
Preparation of monthly performance report presenting the Key Performance Indicators for each Service Function
Experience and skills required:
Applicants should have experience of financial accounting, VAT and associated returns
You will have strong technical financial accounting skills, with proficiency in SAGE 50 and Sage 200 and a high proficiency in Excel is essential.
Good communication skills, combined with the ability analise datat and to work to deadlines
You will be min AAT qualified - ideally part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
People who applied for this also applied for:
Assistant Financial Accountant; Accountant ; Company Accountant