£38000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen to join an incredibly dynamic & high growth tech business in Nottingham as a Qualified Financial Accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be a key member of the Finance Division within this multi-site organisation.
The business produces award-winning technology for the world's biggest brands including Apple, Microsoft and HP and are now looking to recruit a number of key positions across the business due to significant growth in the past year. The current finance team is small but very collaborative and therefore someone with an SME background, who is happy to be hands-on, would be ideal.
- Cash flow monitoring and forecasting including weekly updates with corporate finance
- Present monthly performance figures to key personnel of individual clinical departments across the business.
- Responsibility for the day to day financial accounting processes of selected entities / business ventures including accurate reporting at month end
- Support operational teams with information and performance analysis to drive decision making for local teams and the wider business, including potential expansion plans
- Through generating close links with the management teams, produce accurate figures for the businesses
- Develop robust processes and controls to ensure risks are managed appropriately in line with Group requirements and are clearly understood by Management
- Manage receivables and payables for the Business, ensuring appropriate authorisations are in place; adherence to Group policies is maintained and acting as primary contact with customers to ensure cash flow targets are achieved
- You will be overseeing the preparation and filing of all statutory accounts for the business and monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Participation in any projects related to improvements in processes or systems
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Accurate and rigorous, with a 'right first time' attitude and aptitude
- Proactive, with a hands-on approach and a passion for continual improvement
- Good interpersonal / influencing skills in the management of colleagues and stakeholders
- Strong spreadsheet, database and general IT skills
- Salary up to £43,000
- Flexible working
- Company share scheme
- Private medical care
You may have experience of the following: Financial Accountant, Company Accountant, ACCA Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Project Accountant, Chartered Accountant etc.