£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | LOUGHBOROUGH | SME | £35,000 - £45,000
Are you a part qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) looking for a new role in the North Leicestershire area?
Do you have the technical accounting knowledge and experience to be a success in an agile SME environment? Would you thrive in a role with a high degree of responsbility and ownership?
If so then this could be an ideal role for you.
The Opportunity ...
This role represents an opportunity to work within a friendly close-knit team currently looking to bolster their team with an experienced accountant. This role would suit an individual looking for full accounting exposure keeping you close to the P&L where ideas and improvements can be implemented quickly.
The culture is open, honest and friendly where you will feel part of a close team environment. There is plenty to do and the working day will be full on yet you will not be expected to excessive hours or take your work home. Flexibility in terms of working hours etc is also on offer for the right individual.
Typical Responsibilities include ...
- Overseeing both Purchase and Sales ledgers, including raising high amount invoices and allocating payments
- Bank reconciliations various bank accounts
- Balance sheet recs
- Month end - Bad debts, fixed asset register, deferred income, Accrued income, Intercompany
- Accruals and prepayments
- Credit control
- Implementing new processes, credit control and sales ledger
- Assisting with audit queries
- Posting journals, corrections,
- Various monthly reconciliations
The Ideal Candidate:-- Qualified Accountant, Finalist, Active Studier with relevant experience (ACA,ACCA, CIMA)
- Confident in communicating with various business functions outside of Finance
- Effective Communicator
- Team Player suitable for an SME environment
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience of ERP packages (Use Sage)
Sound interesting? If so please get in touch for a confidential discussion.