Up to £10 per hour
about 1 month ago
Finance System Tester - Temporary (2 months roughly) - Coalville - £10 per hour
Are you looking to gain some experience using Finance Systems, Finance or IT? Then this may be the role for you.
As Finance Systems Tester you work as part of the Finance Systems Design and Delivery team and will assist in providing the necessary testing required for the delivery of high quality projects across financial applications.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience of manual testing, Excel or Visual Basic is preferred.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software testing lifecycle preferred.
- Experience of working within finance systems preferred.
- Excellent writing and documenting skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Qualified to degree level (or experienced professional).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-organising and effective time management.
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Performing functional, system, integration, regression, performance, exploratory, migration and UAT testing.
- Executing tests scripts and producing detailed documentation of results.
- Working with colleagues to organise testing, and collate results to feed back to technical teams.
- Reporting against pre-defined metrics on a regular basis.
- Documenting detailed defect reports, with full replication steps using our issues tracking management tool .
- Providing regular reports and updates to colleagues on the status of assigned tasks making sure they are consulted where appropriate and issues escalated.
Cherry Professional are recruiting on behalf of our client