Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
£19173.00 - £19500 per annum + 32 days annual leave
5 months ago
Finance Officer - Melton Mowbray - £19,200
Permanent - Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive and professional Finance officer to join a well-established and growing organisation based near Melton Mowbray.
What your expected duties will be:
- General bookkeeping
- Inputting the sales ledger and purchase ledger data onto Excel and inhouse systems
- Processing accurately the financial transactions
- Daily bank and account reconciliations
- Nominal ledger administration
- Handling account queries.
The ideal candidate will have the follow experience:
- Strong IT skills including Excel and outlook
- Previously worked in a finance department in a similar role
- Be AAT part qualified or fully qualified or qualified by experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced and be able to respond swiftly to deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent administration skills
- Be able to work on own initiate and prioritise own workload.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client.