£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
A Finance Manager is urgently required to join a highly successful and well-known business in Derby. The successful individual will be a fully qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
You will be part of a highly visible and interactive Finance team. The Finance Manager will take on a varied role and report into a Finance Director. The incumbent will be required to take ownership of day to day running of the Finance Team, to provide management support for the division's P&Ls and provide support and guidance to the business on improving the processes and controls currently in place.
You will be joining the business at an exciting time in its development. The Finance Manager will play a key role in that continued growth story by providing financial analysis, decision support and advice to the business around key decisions.
The Finance Manager will require a strong all round accounting skill set and will need a hands on attitude. However, this individual crucially will need a commercial mind and the ability to assess business scenarios.
Responsibilities will include
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts and consolidation of Divisional accounts
- Compliance activities: Audit, Tax and Statutory returns
- Preparation of plans, forecasts and Budgets
- Provide support on ad hoc commercial projects
- Managing a team of four staff and acting as the key point of contact for a major sector of the business
The Candidate Profile
Our client seeks a Finance Manager who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA or CIMA
- Knowledge of SAP and Advanced Excel skills
- Clear examples of managerial and team development experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic and successful finance department. The successful applicant will be offered £50,000 - £55,000, dependent upon experience, plus a range of benefits including free onsite parking.
The company is set to continue exploring new markets and the successful applicant will be integral to this growth. With the companies continued growth this opportunity offers excellent development potential for the successful candidate.