£50000.00 - £52000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Manager - Projects - Nottingham - Interim
c£50,000 - £52,000 per annum
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a large organisation with headquarters in Nottingham. The client is undergoing significant infrastructure redevelopment and require a Finance Manager to deliver on a variety of projects over the next six months.
The Finance Manager will report to the Finance Director and lead, support and contribute to a brand new ERP for the organisation, a 5 year plan and also assist during the budget period. There will therefore be significant business partnering and stakeholder engagement opportunities which will be split across the team. Key Stakeholders include HR, IT and Senior Finance.
- Build a Gold / Silver / Bronze business case for a new system
- Provide intelligent insight enabling management to fully appreciate risk vs opportunity
- Support the build on a 5 year framework of planning, monitoring and reporting which will be easily accessible, interactive and fit for purpose.
- Consolidation of business planning, forecasting and tracking for the relevant business areas
- Provide support during budget cycle
As Finance Manager you will be a strong entrepreneurial partner to a range of senior stakeholders and the remit of the role will evolve as the team develops.
- +3 years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Relevant Degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Experience within large multi-site organisation
- Highly Analytical with the ability to translate complex data into coherent commercial commentary
Jobs you may have applied for may include: Commercial Finance Analyst, Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance Manager, Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst, Senior Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.