£55000 per annum
13 days ago
Finance Manager | 6 Month Contract | £55,000
Our client, based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for someone for a 6 month contract with a view that you become permanent thereafter.
What you’ll do…
- Responsible for managing team of four finance staff, including development reviews, providing informal feedback, and supporting with professional exams and development.
- Supporting and mentoring Junior Accountants through career progression.-
- Developing capabilities of team to ensure both efficiencies and growth.
- Monthly payrolls
- Oversee management of payroll process by team
- Take the lead on liaison with external auditors and ensure statutory accounts achieve a clean audit.
Budgets and Forecasting
- Manage the annual budgeting process, with departmental liaison / ownership.
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasting
- Assisted the CFO in exciting projects
- Full ownership of ledgers with reconciliations.
- Creation of efficiencies within the finance function
What you’ll need…
- Has to demonstrate past experience of leading a finance team.
- Pref is qual (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) but happy to take someone who is PQ or QBE
- The ability to think outside the box.
- Has a keen eye for detail and natural curiosity
- A good team player – takes satisfaction from developing team and department.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
What’s on offer…
- Paying up to £55k
- Tonnes of great benefits
- 25 days holidays
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and eventually take the role on a permanent basis
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the initial contract.
Jobs you may have applied for; Finance Manager, Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Financial Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting Manager, Senior Management Accountant