£36000 - £45000 per annum + benefits package
about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious, experienced accountant to take on this exciting Finance Manager role. The company is well established, profitable and owner managed and will offer the possibility for the successful candidate to progress into a Head of Finance role within the next 24 months.
As Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting on stock, overheads and product costings
- Fixed asset accounting and integrity
- Balance sheet control including risk and opportunity reporting for the group
- Production of periodic Management accounts
- Ownership and management of pricing activity for the Group
- Lead/coordinate the statutory external audit
- Implementation of continuous process improvement
- KPI and Measures reporting for the team
- Managing a small team (sales and purchase ledger)
The successful candidate must possess a 'hands on' approach with excellent communication skills to support internal stakeholders and support the senior management team. A formal accounting qualification would be advantageous, although experienced (QBE) will be considered.