£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Manager | SME Organisation | Leicester |Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Cherry Professional are delighted to be recruiting for a Leicester based client on an exclusive basis for a business-critical hire which has come about due to an internal promotion.
This is an opportunity to play a major part in an SME professional service organisation as they embark on an exciting plan for 2021! With serious growth anticipated and the promotion of the current Finance Manager to Finance Director, this is an excellent No.2 opportunity with clear future prospects to become the next FD in the future.
As Finance Manager you will take overall ownership for the day-to-day activities of the Finance and Payroll teams including:
- Management and mentor-ship of a small accounting and payroll function
- Recruitment and development of the individual team members as required
- Staff Appraisals and 1-2-1’s to ensure staff remain happy and productive
- Ownership of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow forecasts
- Nominal Ledger, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Review and preparation of Year End / Month End accounting requirements
- Tax / VAT
The Ideal Candidate
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong Excel Skills (VBA’s, Macros, V-look ups etc)
- Leadership Experience (management, supervision, mentoring of a small to a medium team)
Team player who will thrive in a lively sales-oriented environment
Sound like you? Please click apply or get in touch for further information.