Flexible working along with 43 days holidays makes this role one of our most sought after. We are working with a high-profile client based in Nottingham who are looking to appoint a Finance Manager who enjoys and excels in Finance Business Partnering.
In this strategic role you will act as a Finance Business Partner to the stakeholders of various departments, providing high-quality financial support, you will also develop and produce insightful financial information, identify issues and make recommendations that will improve performance including investment appraisal of potential new commercial ventures.
Salary will be up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including a 18% pension, up to 43 days holiday and VERY flexible working - Home & Office based.
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide the very best financial support and assist with change management. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Financial and business advice to senior management including financial scenario modelling
- Assist with change management by collaborating with business units and finance management teams to design and implement improvements in processes
- Develop plans and budgets for business units
- Working with the line manager to identify trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in areas that have financial implications and help in implementing strategic plans
- contribute to development and implementation of strategic plans for business units
- Lead a team of 3 staff helping to achieve high standards throughout the team
Who the client is looking for?…
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with related post-qualification finance experience.
- Strong systems and Excel skills
- Substantial experience of Finance Business Partnering
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results.
- The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence
What’s on offer…
- The company provides a first-class working environment.
- Salary will be up to £50,000
- Excellent benefits including a 18% pension, private medical cover
- up to 43 days holiday
- VERY flexible working - Home & Office based
If this is of interest, please give me a call now to discuss on 07875 237409
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby & Lincoln
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Business Partner, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client