£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits package
5 months ago
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a leading SME, a growing business based in North Derby. This is a brand new role and come about due to recent growth.
This Finance Manager will be an extremely broad role covering the core elements of reporting, budget, forecast, strategic planning, cash flow forecasting and a wide range of other ad hoc duties. You will also gain excellent senior stake holder exposure including regular interaction with the senior leadership team
Responsibilities will include;
- Analysis and what if reporting. Supporting the stakeholders and assisting them with their forecasting and budgeting
- Take lead on new projects and project accounting / reports for developments
- Preparation and review of the financial and management accounts.
- Preparation and review of the monthly consolidated management accounts, statutory accounts and stakeholder reporting for the business
- Leadership and management of a small finance team
- Day-to-day maintenance of reporting requirements
- Driving improvements and efficiencies within the Finance team
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Review of all balance sheet reconciliations including investigation of reconciling items and maintain a schedule summarising risks and opportunities
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all results including actuals & budgets
- Monitoring and reporting on cash flow performance on a daily basis, maintaining the rolling forecast
- Daily review of sales and margin, identifying and addressing any issues
As Finance Manager you will be a strong Business partner to a range of senior stakeholders. This opportunity has a strong commercial accounting bias and will involve finance support, prepare financial analysis for senior management and understand changes in their areas and the impact these may have on the accounting activities. As well as your core responsibilities a huge part of this role will be to look at process improvements with plenty of ad hoc project work thrown in.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant.
The company offer a friendly, relaxed working environment which includes flexible working.
Other jobs you may have applied for will be Management accountant / Commercial Accountant / Financial accountant