£40000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
9 days ago
Finance Manager| Central Nottingham | Salary up to £45,000 + benefits
Are you a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) looking for a new challenge?
Do you have significant month end exposure along with business interaction and analysis?
Would you like to work for a sustainable business that supports renewable energy and is underpinned by a strong environmental & social focus?
If the answers to the above are ‘yes’ then please read on!
We are delighted to be supporting our client who has recently been promoted as they build their new team! At present, it is the Financial Controller supported by a number of Assistant Management Accountants and clerical level staff. They, therefore, require a qualified accountant to be their No.2 and support them through this exciting journey.
This is absolutely not a corporate environment, it's relaxed dress, the team enjoy a flexible working schedule and a modern open plan office environment in Nottingham City Centre that encourages a close-knit, collaborative approach.
As the business grows so does the team and there is clear line of progression to Head of Finance for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and work in a fun, fast moving environment with a very experienced team.
You can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and will be recognised for your efforts. This role will evolve daily and ad-hoc additional responsibilities will present themselves in an ever-changing and fast-moving industry. This is a unique and challenging opportunity, progression and responsibility will not be limited.
- A core focus of the position is to ensure the accurate production of the management accounts and submitting P&L and balance sheets for relevant business areas.
- You will be responsible for producing robust forecasts and budgets and building strong relationships across the business.
- One thing the Head of Financecan promise with this role is variety, so in addition to this she is looking for someone who can help her to implement improvements and efficiencies across all of their processes.
- You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so with this in mind you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead. Alongside this you will be exposed to managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows
* Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
* 4+ years experience in a finance function
* Month-end ownership experience
* Highly analytical with the ability to spot trends and offer solutions
* Enthusiastic, with a people focus
* Strategic thinker. There is clear progression with the business, due to strategic options such as M&A
What’s on offer…
* Package on offer is up to £45,000 + 5% Pension + 33 Days Holiday
* Private Healthcare
* Annual Bonus
* Clear progression routes
* A culture that promotes entrepreneurship, learning, innovation and fun
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client