£55000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Manager | Nottingham | Offering up to £60,000 + £12k OT Bonus + Private Medical Cover
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with a growing international SME based north of Nottingham city centre who are seeking an ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified Finance Manager - paying up to £60,000 + £12k OT Bonus + Private medical cover and flexible working.
The role is likely to suit candidates who are existing Financial Controllers or Finance Managers in an SME or a larger group or a qualified accountant from practice, looking to make their second or third move in industry.
- £70 Million Turnover in the UK
- Number one in Finance for their Nottingham subsidiary, part of a larger international group with operations in Europe and Australia
- Opportunity to lead a small team (5 in total)
- Flexible working, 37.5 hour contract and core hours are 9-5 with opportunity to flex
- Very output-focused and Management will only get involved if they feel people are taking advantage
You will work closely with the current Regional Director ensuring timely completion of the monthly reporting pack. In addition to the traditional month end duties (such as maximising cashflow, reporting, analysis etc) there will be the opportunity for the Finance Manager to become heavily involved in systems development / process improvement projects.
As the sole financially qualified member of staff, this position involves a broad spectrum of operational responsibilities and requires a wide range of knowledge and experience. It also requires an 'all hands to the pump' and 'no job is beneath you attitude' borne of experience of working in SMEs. Anyone applying for this position needs to have the confidence and experience to operate alone, back their own judgement and the ability to maintain financial discipline within the Company.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of system and process improvements
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Experience of helping drive change across a business
- Hands on accounts experience in an SME or a group of business's with a turnover over in excess of £40million
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong internal working relationships
Jobs you may have applied for may include Group Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Commercial Accountant, Head of Finance.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.