£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Pension + Health
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to take on this exciting Finance Manager opportunity. The company is well established, profitable and owner managed and will offer the opportunity to the successful candidate to progress into a Head of Finance role in the next 24 months.
As Finance Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting of fixed assets, stock, overheads and product costings
- Fixed asset accounting and integrity
- Balance sheet control including risk and opportunity reporting for the group.
- Accounting for stock.
- Production of periodic Management accounts
- Ownership and management of pricing activity for the Group
- Lead/coordinate the statutory external audit with our external auditors.
- Lead and implementation on continuous process improvement
- KPI and Measures reporting for the team
The job role will be managing a small team - sales and purchase ledger. The successful candidate will have experience and show a willingness to be hands on with posting journals etc and to fill in for the team where needed. A large part of the job is going to be supporting stakeholders in the business and winning the trust of the senior management team.
Ideally you will possess a formal accounting qualification though people with the necessary experience (QBE) will be considered.