£58000 - £62000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager - Projects - Nottingham - Interim
c£58,000 - £62,000 per annum
You'll have the chance to join the Finance 'drivers' in a large organisation with headquarters in Nottingham. The business has a continual improvement mindset and keen for people who care about pushing forward process, strategy and procedures. This Finance Manager will lead and deliver on a variety of Finance led projects over the next six months.
- Build business cases for new initiatives
- Provide intelligent insight enabling management to fully appreciate risk vs opportunity
- Support the build on a 5 year framework of planning, monitoring and reporting which will be easily accessible, interactive and fit for purpose.
- Consolidation of business planning, forecasting and tracking for the relevant business areas
- Provide support during budget cycle
As Finance Manager you will be a strong entrepreneurial partner to a range of senior stakeholders and the remit of the role will evolve as the team develops.
- +3 years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Relevant Degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Experience within large multi-site organisation
- Highly Analytical with the ability to translate complex data into coherent commercial commentary
Jobs you may have applied for may include: Commercial Finance Analyst, Finance Analyst, Commercial Finance Manager, Finance Business Partner, Business Analyst, Senior Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.