£35000 - £37000.00 per annum
J - FM - 15181_1563450687
3 months ago
Finance Manager - Lincoln - Cherry Professional
Exciting opportunity for a Finalist, Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience Accountant to join a rapidly growing family owned SME based in North Hykeham, Lincoln.
In what is a newly created role, as Finance Manager you will have a wide remit to own the month end process and drive and develop the finance function's commercial reach within the business, reporting straight to the CEO.
SALARY: circa £37,000 + Private healthcare + Flexible working + Further Benefits
LOCATION: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Full production of the monthly Management Accounts including commentary and analysis
- Working on various management accounting projects
- Staff management & development
- Business partner to directors and wider business
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Margin Analysis and management reports
- Exposure to cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Audit preparation and management
- Review VAT and Intrastat declarations prior to submission
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Late staged ACCA / CIMA / ACA Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience (QBE)
- Experienced with excel (basics of VLOOKUP's, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Proactive, self-starter and highly motivated
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
Jobs you may have applied for include Management Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Finance Analyst, Accountant, Commercial Accountant and Company Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark and Lincoln.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.