£45000 - £51000.00 per annum + pension, benefits package
5 months ago
This market leading manufacturing business based in Heanor, Derbyshire is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for day to day management of finance. This is a key role in the management team and the continued growth and success of the business. We are looking for a pro-active, positive finance professional who can demonstrate a genuine willingness to take responsibility for the full accounting function of the business.
Responsibilities will include -
- Management of the month end close
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Treasury and currency management
- Reporting for the board and SMT
- Preparation of management accounts
- Statutory accounts and running the audit
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify and implement improvements to current costing and understand the different cost drivers.
- VAT returns & Intrastat submissions
This will be a hands on role with responsibility for a small finance team. The ability to motivate and lead will be essential as you will be expected to resolve issues to ensure the accuracy of financial information. The Finance Manager will be expected to develop and implement controls and processes to ensure best practice and will work to support the day to day finance needs of the business and ensure key reporting deadlines are met.
Applicants for this Finance Manager position will ideally be ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified although candidates who are Qualified By Experience will be considered. Previous experience in Manufacturing is an advantage and you will possess a solid understanding of cash flow forecasting, financial controls and accounting. In return you will be joining a friendly team in a business that can offer you progression and development in your career.