£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Finance Manager | Nottingham | Offering up to £42,000 + Benefits
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a high growth SME based in Nottingham in their search for a Finance Manager.
The business is looking for a Finance Manager with outstanding analytical skills to manage their finances and deliver insights that enable them to measure and report on strategic initiatives aligned with their business and financial plan.
Why work for them?
- Design and implement financial strategies that will have a direct impact on the business
- 30% Year on Year Growth for the last 4 years
- Opportunity to lead a small team, 3 in total
- Great role with a really strong hiring manager, both intellectually and culturally
- Currently operate in more than 6 different countries, great exposure to internal markets
- Fun, fast-paced culture
Who are they looking for?
- Relevant qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), and 1-2 years' experience post qualification
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and analyse data with accuracy, converting company goals into numbers
- Demonstrated ability to plan, work, and deliver towards objectives and key results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to craft precise information in both presentation and written formats.
In this role, you will continue to evolve and maintain the fundamental financial systems within the organisation. There is huge opportunity to expand and grow within the organisation for the right candidate.
- The main focus of the position is to ensure the accurate production of management accounts and submitting P&L's and balance sheets for relevant business areas.
- You will be responsible for producing robust forecasts and budgets and building strong relationships across the business.
- One thing the current FC can promise with this role is variety, so in addition to this he is looking for someone who can help him to implement improvements and efficiencies across all of their processes.
- You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so with this in mind you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead. Alongside this you will be managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows.
- You will also oversee compliance including Payroll, VAT and other taxes. Also work with accountants and advisors in other countries.
Additionally you will have excellent communication skills, be a real self-starter capable of working as part of a small team and combine both technical and commercial finance skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.