£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health
7 months ago
You will have the chance to join a fast paced, can do environment with great opportunities to further your career and enhance your finance skills.
Job duties will include;
- Preparation and review of the financial and management accounts, liaising with the commercial team where necessary
- Preparation and review of the monthly management and financial accounts and stakeholder reporting for the group
- Leadership and management of a small finance team
- Day-to-day maintenance of reporting requirements
- Driving improvements and efficiencies within the Finance team
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Responsible for Board and stakeholder reporting.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Monthly gross margin review to ensure accuracy of product profit in line with contractual agreements
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a professionally qualified accountant and will possess an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification. You will be hungry, talented and a bright individual.
You will have a proven track record of communicating complex financial information to various audiences, a methodical and systematic approach to hitting deadlines and the ability to influence colleagues to achieve positive outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing organisation that actively promotes personal development.