Up to £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Manager - Nottingham - £50,000 - £60,000.
We are recruiting a Finance Manager for a highly desirable organisation based in Nottingham. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a commercial, forward thinking environment where you will be providing effective business partnering to the Product, Marketing and Supply Chain divisions. You will be responsible for driving the key stakeholder partnership across the business.
All about the role...
- You will manage a team of 3 analysts working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, developing the team to drive performance
- You will provide clear and concise management information regarding the gross margin performance within the business
- You will be responsible for the production of the unit's margin forecasts and annual budget
- You will be a Key Business Partner, working to ensure information is provided within time scales and that both benefits and risks are identified
What the client is looking for...
- Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- It is essential that you have previous experience within a business partnering role with senior management or executive colleagues
- Supply chain experience
- Possess excellent communication & influencing skills
- Have strong Excel skills and SAP BI experience desirable
This role is being offered on a twelve month contract.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Commercial Accountant, Accounting Manager, Reporting Manager, Finance Analyst, Management Accountant, Analyst.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.