£35000 - £40000 per annum
SMA - SB - 14245_1554891767
4 months ago
Finance Manager - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you in the late stages of ACCA, CIMA or ACA, looking for more management experience of the accounts and the team? Cherry Professional are excited to be working with this Nottingham based Manufacturing company, to bring on a Finance Manager. This will be the perfect step for any late staged Part Qualified candidate, who's looking to add a value, not only to the company, but to their profile too.
Role: Finance Manager
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits
- Production of group management accounts
- Profit & Loss production and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Annual budgeting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Authorisation & control of procurement/finance agreements
- Provision of financial information to management team to enable business decisions
- VAT Returns & other tax compliance
- Late stages of ACCA / CIMA - last exams
- Experience of staff management is essential
- A bright, engaging individual with a sleeves rolled up attitude
- Excellent excel and system skills (Nav experience would be helpful)
Other roles you may have applied for include Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Part Qualified Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Business Partner and Part Qualified Accountant.
The role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.