£38000 - £42000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension
9 months ago
Our client is a highly successful retail business in Derby who are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager as number two to the Finance Director. The business is fast paced, has experienced fast growth in recent years and are forecasting to continue this expansion. You will also gain excellent senior stake holder exposure and have regular interaction with the senior leadership team. You will be play an important part in the management team.
Duties will include:
-.Produce end to end management accounts for all entities with commentary
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Supervise and managing the financial department staff
- Motivate, coach and lead the finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Month end journals - Prepayments, accruals etc
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes
- Submission of VAT returns, EC sales & Intrastat
- Overhead analysis & cost control
- Foreign Currency Management
- Stock close down, adjustments and & reporting
- Analysis if sales data, margins and evaluation & producing KPIs
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Finance Director in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
You will be ideally be professionally qualified ACA, ACCA, ACMA, although consideration with be given to candidates who are Qualified by Experience. You need to have a track record of managing and leading a team of people coupled with experience in continuous improvement on processes. You will be experienced with IT systems as there will be an opportunity in the future to be the finance lead on a systems implementation. Experience of working in a product environment and accounting for Stock is a must.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a growing SME in a key position within their Management team.