£38000 - £43000 per annum + + pension, benefits
2 months ago
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious, experienced accountant to take on this exciting Finance Manager role. The company is well established, profitable and owner managed and will offer the possibility for the successful candidate to grow with the company.
As Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Balance sheet control including risk and opportunity reporting for the group
- Production of periodic Management accounts
- Ownership and management of pricing activity for the Group
- Lead/coordinate the statutory external audit
- Implementation of continuous process improvement
- KPI and Measures reporting for the team
- Managing a small team (sales and purchase ledger)
The successful candidate will be a CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified accountant and must possess a 'hands on' approach with excellent communication skills to support internal stakeholders and support the senior management team.
Other jobs you may have applied for are management accountant, financial accountant, company accountant.