£40000 - £45000 per annum
28 days ago
Temp to Perm
Are you a qualified or QBE Accountant looking for a new opportunity?
Want to get management onto your CV or strengthen your existing management skills?
Our client, based in South Leicestershire, has approached Cherry Professional in their search for a temporary Finance Manager for the rest of the year with a review after to speak about a permanent role in 2022.
What you’ll do…
To assist the CFO with duties including:
- Month end process.
- Preparation of Management Accounts for Board reporting.
- Forecasting on a monthly basis, carrying out monthly cost centre meetings with budget holders.
- Preparation of annual budget and 5 year plan
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting with statutory accounts and annual audit.
- KPI reporting
- Development of reporting from finance system
- Maintenance and development of financial controls.
- Ensuring financial compliance with local law and regulations.
- VAT reporting
- Ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Support and development of the Finance Assistant with Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
What you’ll need…
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE
- Decent Excel skills and dealing with systems
- A Positive mental attitude
What’s on offer…
- £40,000 salary
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the contract in September.