£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits package
14 days ago
A superb opportunity for a Management Accountant to join this market leading company based in Derby
Sustained growth has resulted in the need to add a Management Accountant to this established Finance team. This is an excellent chance to join a fast paced and dynamic company who are ambitious and have strong growth plans. The business offer flexible working hours and a friendly , professional working environment.
The Role and responsibilities of the Management Accountant position will include:
- Assistance in production of monthly management accounts packs to include analysis and commentary on all areas of the P&L.
- Development of KPI reporting.
- Control and reporting of Capex spend, including proactive review and forecasting process with stakeholders
- Ensure relevant Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared, reviewed and any issues dealt with promptly
- Reporting and tracking of corporate costs, including regular liaison with and assistance to budget holders
The successful individual will be;
- Ideally CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualified or QBE
- Have strong excel and ERP systems skills
- Positive and a 'can do attitude who thrives in a busy working environment.
- An enthusiastic team player who copes well under pressure
- A commercially focussed individual, able to work proactively and use own initiative.
- Strong character comfortable communicating with the business and able to question and challenge event managers on both financial and commercial matters
- Person must be flexible and possess a desire and ability to progress in the company.