£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension, Private healthcare
2 months ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility across the whole spectrum of finance within the business.
- Oversee Management Accounting and ensure provision of timely, accurate and insightful MI across all departments
- Increase efficiency, speed and automation of financial support to maximise 'value- adding'activity
- Oversee, review, and shape budgets for each business department
- Company-wide budgetary planning, reporting and analysis
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation
- Continual analyses of market trends, customer behaviour and economic factors to assist the board in creating strategic plans for the future
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as required
- Manage, develop and maintain a leading finance team, ensuring the facilitation of
day-to-day operations, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis, as well as ad-hoc reporting & analysis as and when required
- Ensure effective management of financial risk, control and governance
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers including banking institutions and external accountants
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department promoting best practice
- Work with the talent team to attract future stars who will be an asset to the finance department and allow future succession planning
- ACA, ACCA, qualified (with PQE), trained and qualified in practice.
- Experience of audit, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Previous experience in a Finance Director, Head of Finance, Financial controller role.
- Dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character with an appetite to improve finance in all areas over several years.
- Willingness and desire to get involved and understand the business from a grass roots level
- Happy to manage a subsidiary in US and travel there on a monthly basis