£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
Finance Business Parter (Retail) | Leicester | Retail Sector | Flexible Working | Salary c£60,000 + benefits
Are you a commercially minded accountant looking for a role in a fast paced evironment?
Do you have business partnering experience ideally gained in the retail sector liasing with trading or buying teams?
If so I might have just the role for you ...
This client is a household brand and a rich heritage of success on the high street. However as the retail landscape changes and shopping habits evolve it is crucial retailers remain agile and dynamic to ensure they remain a success. This particular client is always looking ahead and has a talented commercial finance team who do just that. They are now looking to add to the team with a seasoned finance business partner who will come with a solid understanding of the sector in which they operate.
- Drive understanding of financial information through accurate and insightful reporting to influence decision making
- Present industry trends to provide context and ensure the organisation remains ‘best in class’.
- Support future strategic planning and target setting.
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets.
- Partner respective Business areas from a Finance perspective.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Evaluate CAPEX investment plans
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical in approach
- Embraces change
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Sound like you? If so please clock apply or get in touch to find out more.
Commutable across the Midlands including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Coventry, Northampton and Birmingham.
Other roles you might have applied to might include: Financial Controller, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Finance Manager, Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A Manager, Head of Commercial Finance, Finance Manager