£50000 - £55000 per annum
0115 922 2240
12 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Derbyshire | Up to £55,000 basic salary + 10% Bonus
We’re delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a profitable Derby based manufacturing business.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with local operational leadership and senior finance leaders based in the group to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where continuous improvement is the norm. You’ll really have chance to make a massive impact and difference here – supported by a highly talented and approachable Head of Finance.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an energetic and forward-thinking team in an expanding and fast-moving business. It goes without saying that you will need to have a passion for all things numerical, but you will also need to be confident, enthusiastic, forward-thinking with strong leadership and influencing skills.
The business has a core Senior Leadership Team who are incredibly passionate about the performance of the business.
They are offering up to £55,000 + 10% Bonus + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Other Benefits
A variety of business improvement initiatives are either live or planned and the Finance Business Partner will be actively involved in each of them.
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility of all factory related costs - logistics, distribution, supply chain, automation, lean manufacturing, accurate bills of material, accurate cost of sales information etc.
- To challenge production re efficiency accuracy, the effectiveness of current process's, control and managing stock.
- Responsible for the production of deadline-driven detailed reporting, analysis and interpretation focussed upon the sales to gross margin, stock and WIP and supply chain analysis.
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive manufacturing performance/efficiency
- Responsible for Commercial and New Product Development business partnering, producing costings and gross margin analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant senior management experience
- Advanced SAP knowledge and understanding could be an advantage (particularly production and financial modules)
- 3 years’ + experience in a manufacturing environment with relevant costing experience
What's on offer…
- Up to £55,000 basic salary + 10% Bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home)
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Cost Accountant, Finance Manager, Manufacturing Accountant.