£50000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
Finance Business Partner (FP&A) | Loughborough | Manufacturing | Salary up to £55,000 + benefits
Are you a fully qualified and commercially minded accountant looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Do you thrive when acting as a business partner, building robust and productive relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders? If so we might just have the role for you …
We are currently working on a newly created opportunity requiring a forward-thinking accountant who can become a credible business partner providing insight for long term financial forecasting aligned to the long term strategy.
Typical duties will involve: -
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Providing high quality financial modelling and forecasting, providing insight around the figures to facilitate better decision making
- Relationship Building – You will partner with the Project Management team along with Finance Director, Financial Controller and external consultants
- Capex Forecasting – You will facilitate the quarterly Capex meeting including the preparation of relevant presentation to MD, FD, Ops Director and Senior Management Team
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Forward-thinking, commercially minded
- Agile and dynamic with the ability to cope with change
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and focus on the ‘big picture’
- Comfortable when challenging and questioning to encourage continuous improvement
- Ambitous with potential to step into FD role in future
This is a true Business Partner opportunity for someone with a strong background in FP&A. If you think you have what it takes then please click apply or get in touch for further information. We look forward to receiving your application.